TOP POSITIVE QUOTES FOR LIFE, SUCCESS


 

I will heighten my life by helping others heighten theirs. Les Brown     

Prepare to win the night before. Robin Sharma

Life is tough, my darling, but so are you. Stephanie Bennett-Henry

I am learning to trust the journey even when I do not understand it. Mila Bron

Never stop doing your best just because someone doesn’t give you credit. Unknown

A big part of being a well-adjusted person is accepting that you can’t be good at everything. Kelly Williams Brown

He is richest who is content with the least, for contentment is the wealth of nature. Socrates

Hold on to your dreams of a better life and stay committed to striving to realize it. Earl G. Graves Sr

You’ll have true happiness, true fulfillment, when you live to give, not live to get. Joel Osteen

I really do believe I have everything I need to live a victorious life. I don’t always feel like it or act like it, but I believe it. Joyce Meyer

Positive thinking and visualizing my success were my keys to doing well. Robert T. Kiyosaki

The most successful people in life are the ones who ask questions. They’re always learning. They’re always growing. They’re always pushing. Robert T. Kiyosaki

Life is not accumulation, it’s about contribution. Stephen R. Covey     

A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at him. David Brinkley

I feel on top of the world, I feel incredible, I feel motivated, I feel empowered. I am the master of my own destiny. Maria Menounos

Talk health, happiness, and prosperity to every person you meet. Christian D. Larson

Work hard, stay positive, and get up early. It’s the best part of the day. George Allen

We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible. Vince Lombardi

Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day-in and day-out. Robert Collier

It will work if you forget all the reasons it will not. Paulo Coelho

Comments